Life

If you stop and think about it, it is so easy to do one thing to make someones day. All you have to do sometimes is say hi to them, or acknowledge them in a nice way. Who doesn't like to be liked. I don't care who you are, you like to be treated good. I have heard so many people say "I just want to be left alone, and I hate talking to others." I think this is because all their life they have learned to expect one thing from others, to be put down or ignored. Two things are sad about this, it it unfortunately true that people in general treat each other bad, and try to be better than they are, but it is also sad that these people assume everyone is against them. It is such a simple concept to treat everyone good, but such a complicated task to actually get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment